bottles per case
- Small vineyards with an average age of 20 years, with wire-trained vines.
- Traditional pruning and integral cultivation using many techniques characteristic of the zone.
- Harvesting the grapes at the moment of optimal ripeness in 15 kg crates and selection of bunches at the vineyard.
- Destemming and cold pellicular maceration at 4ºC for 10 hours.
- Temperature controlled fermentation at 14ºC.
- Aged in tank until bottling.
Its freshness makes this wine ideal to go with:
- Shellfish and seafood
It has all the characteristic expression of an Albariño, full of intense, lasting, fruity aromas and tastes.