bottles per case
- Micro-plots of old vines, many of which are low-yield centenarian and pre-phylloxera.
- Traditional late pruning and integral cultivation using many techniques characteristic of the zone.
- Picked and collected in small plastic crates. Experience pickers make the sorting at the vineyards.
- Destemming and cold skin-contact maceration at 6ºC for 12 hours.
- Temperature controlled fermentation at 16ºC for 16 days.
- Aged in stainless steel tanks on the lees for 6 months.
- The wine is then rested until bottling.
- Mild cheeses
- Creamy rice dishes
- Galician style octopus
- Gelatinous fish
The old vines and ageing on the lees are reflected in an aromatic and harmonious complexity in the mouth and long varietal finish.