bottles per case
- Small plots of low-yield, old, pre-phylloxera vines.
- Variety of late pruning and delicate, traditional in the area.
- Pergola-trained vines.
- Traditional late pruning and integral cultivation using many techniques characteristic of the zone.
- Late harvest at the moment of optimal ripeness in 15 kg crates and selection of bunches at the vineyard..
- De-stemming and incubation to ferment for 15 days in the traditional manner with the natural yeasts from the grapes.
- Ageing and maturing in oak barrels.
- Resting in steel tanks.
- Bottled without filtering to allow in-bottle ageing.
- Cured cheeses
- Red and white meats
- Oily fish
Limited edition aged Atlantic red with consolidated varietal aromas and increased mouth complexity with the passing of time.